Tamarind Class Blog

A Bishop's Waltham Junior School Blog

11/05/2012

Art- Reflection

Filed under: - ARCHIVE 2011-12 — @ 17:37

This week in art our class and Redwood have been painting and sketching pictures of mountains, gardens and more! But the pictures we are painting involve water. We had to sketch and paint a picture on top half of the paper and then fold to create a reflection! After we had completed them, we saw that some of the paint had dryed to quickly so it had not printed. After that our supply teacher showed us a way to do it so the paint came of more clearly! To do that we had to use alot of paint, but the most important thing to do was paint a tiny bit then fold. Then paint a bit more then fold and so on and so on. We did that instead of do it all in one big chunk and that made our paintings better!

7 Comments »

1. It must have been really fun doing that art activity. I would have loved to do it.

Erin — 14/05/2012 @ 00:14

2. Hello I am from Australia. We do Art too.
    Bye

Rhys — 14/05/2012 @ 05:54

3. That sounds so interesting – it seems like you guys pick up things really quickly. Well done!

Bye for now. Lily and George!

Lily and George — 15/05/2012 @ 12:18

4. Hi Jennifer, we are from Lingwood Primary School. We really enjoyed reading your blog post. It sounds like you had lots of fun printing your painting on the other side of the paper!
    From Joely and Ben

Ben and Joely — 15/05/2012 @ 12:20

5. Hello from Lingwood! It sounds a bit tricky to us and we’d like to try it ourselves because we love a challenge.

From Luke and Andie

Luke and Andie — 15/05/2012 @ 13:46

6. Jennifer,

Are you able to post a picture of your completed art work? I’d love to see it!

Mr Campbell — 15/05/2012 @ 21:33

7. Yes it was very hard, thank you for reading it. I will see if I can get a picture next time!

Jennifer — 18/05/2012 @ 13:08

RSS feed for comments on this post.