Tamarind Class Blog

A Bishop's Waltham Junior School Blog

29/06/2012

PE Ep.3 (Olympics)

Filed under: - ARCHIVE 2011-12 — @ 15:59

In PE this week we did alot of sports from like Hockey, Waterpolo and Track and Field but we missed Volleyball  because it was not very good wheather, I wasn’t good at VolleyBall anyway so I wasn’tvery bothered. All of the sports we did were to link in with the Olympic week that was taking place. In waterpolo it was very crazy, you couldn’t see what was happening because of all the waves! Hockey wasn’t very good either because my hand got caught between the hockey sticks. I had a bruise. Track and field was ok, I got to the third round in the run off and I beat Josh!

Olympic Sports was really good overall!

3 Comments »

1. Hello I’m from Lingwood. That’s good you had fun P.E lessons. We’ve done something like that in our P.E lessons too doing all sorts of different Olympic sports!

[ Elisha ]

Elisha — 10/07/2012 @ 12:18

2. Hello I’m from Lingwood. That’s good you had fun P.E lessons. We’ve done something like that in our P.E lessons too, doing all sorts of different Olympic sports!

[ Elisha ]

Elisha — 10/07/2012 @ 12:19

3. Hello
    We are from Lingwood Primary School. It sounds like you had a great week (apart from your bruise.) What was your favourite activity that you did in Olympic Week? We played hockey in our P.E lesson once. We had a great time and we played a tournament.

Emily & Care — 10/07/2012 @ 12:23

RSS feed for comments on this post.