Tamarind Class Blog

A Bishop's Waltham Junior School Blog

11/05/2012

Story opening – Huskey

Filed under: - ARCHIVE 2011-12 @ 13:55

The Husky ran down the cold wet white snow on a steep rocky mountain wiles chasing a baby mountain gout.  It fell to the ground.  It tried to pick its self up but it couldn’t and then a woman pickt the husky up and wrapt  it in a blanket and took it home with her.

Wen it woke up it had a lot more fur and felt bigger becuse he fogot about his past and the women was nice she fed him with the finest meat in the land and he drank the rich water and he felt safe.

4 Comments »

1. Hello I am from Australia and I go to school at St Monica’s wodonga Wodonga is a 3 hours away from Melbourne.

Bye
    Jacob

Jacob — 14/05/2012 @ 05:49

2. Hello Sheridan, we’re from Lingwood and we would like to hear more of the story because the story opening is very descriptive and good! Well done!

[ Elisha & George.s]

Elisha and George Sole — 15/05/2012 @ 12:30

3. Sounds great.I like the discription in the text! It made me feel like I was in the story with the wolk on the mountain!

Bye for now, George and Lily!

Lily and George — 15/05/2012 @ 13:40

4. Sheridan,
    This is by far the best piece of writing i’ve read from you. Well done – keep up the good work.

Children from all around the world are going to be able to read your work!

Mr Campbell — 15/05/2012 @ 21:38

RSS feed for comments on this post.