Tamarind Class Blog

A Bishop's Waltham Junior School Blog

07/01/2013

Christmas day

Filed under: - ARCHIVE 2012-13 — @ 09:33

Christmas day I woke up and went down stairs and then I woke my dad up and I unwrapped my presents in my stocking . I got some really good things like a dark blue I pod cover for my I pod.

Then I opened my other presents under the tree.The first present I opened was the Tracy Beaker annual and the Jacqueline Wilson annual. Another present I got was a pink electric toothbrush and Uno Roboto. I got loads more presents.

Next I went to my mums and my Auntie and Uncle came round with the daughter Eutheinia and Eutheinia is not 1 so it was her first Christmas  She enjoyed opening her presents and playing with them.Then I opened my presents from my mum and my other family. My brother and his girlfriend got me a Olly Murs calender and my mum ,my mums friend and me are going to see Olly Murs at a concert in London.My sister got me loads of clothes and so did my auntie. Finally everyone had dinner there were 9 people round are table at dinner. I love Christmas because you spend time with your family.

by Georgia

1 Comment »

1. Sounds like a good christmas.

Olivia — 07/01/2013 @ 09:39

RSS feed for comments on this post.