Tamarind Class Blog

A Bishop's Waltham Junior School Blog

07/01/2013

My Christmas

Filed under: - ARCHIVE 2012-13 — @ 09:24
This Christmas I was so exited and nervous because my mum said she thought I might not like it and on Christmas eve
I had a dilemma there were no carrots for the reindeers so… my dad had to go to the shops to get some . eventually he came back so me and my brother put out milk cookies and the carrots so we went to sleep.When it was morning I woke up at 5 o,clock then waited until 6 then with my stocking I went into my mum and dads room with my brother. Then me my brother Freddie and my baby sister Bella opened up our stockings.Then we went down stairs at 7  and my main present was in a box as tall as me it took 2 boxes to get to the box which said … I pad mini the i opened it an on the back it said :to Elspeth happy Christmas 2012 then we visited my family and got even more presents that day I had a pj day it was the best day ever.

1 Comment »

1. Sounds like you had a great christmas then… :) I Can’t belive you got a I pad mini !

Georgia — 07/01/2013 @ 09:35

RSS feed for comments on this post.